The 4th of July is a great time of the year. We are able to reflect on the blessings of living in such a wonderful nation. It is also a time to express gratitude to all of those past and present men and women who have served our country. It is an honor to be part of a military family...and even though it is hard to say good-bye to those we love, it is a privilege to let them serve our country and help protect our freedoms. (Thank you for your service Eric)
Dad with his girls
Of course to keep with the Sunday Tradition, Savannah and Brittlynn wore matching dresses. That is three weeks in a row...I am not sure how much longer I can keep this up.
Savannah loves getting her picture taken.
4 comments:
Such beautiful girls!
Those dresses are so cute! Isabel wanted to have matching outfits with Ben cause she saw all the sisters at church wearing matching outfits... We ended up getting orange KungFu Panda shirts so she could match her broter :) Hope all is well with you! Good luck with the move!
I love, Love, LOVE that last picture of Savannah! Oh, she has such a cute personality, that really shines through in her pictures. I bet she is just so darn cute playing the part of big sister now:) I'm impressed with all the cute dresses - very talented.
You all look very cute! I love the way you had them be matchy matchy.:) :D ;) I really miss you guys! We might come see later this year.
Lise
Post a Comment