With Emily's Saturday games finished we decided to take a family trip to watch Alex play. So the family went without... Emily. (She ended up having two birthday parties to go to.)
Alex played really hard. The first game he had two assist for both of the goals. The second game he got hit in the face with the ball...usually not too bad except when the other players' foot is following the ball to your face. He went home with a way huge headache.
Right after the first goal...Alex with the assist.
(He is always looking for the best option he could have tried to score, but passed it to another player that had a better shot.)
Alex racing to get the ball.
Lets Pray.
(Savannah always wants to pray even in the middle of a soccer game)
Savannah having fun at the soccer field.
The good that came out of this crazy Saturday...Somehow we managed to find Emily a dress that fits her and she likes without her being there and she can wear it to YW in Excellence. (pictures posted later) The amazing part about this discovery is she doesn't like dresses and she is in between sizes right now...14 girls/0-3 Adult sizes so you have to hope it might fit. (I still buy her girls sizes when I can because they are lots cheaper...and this dress was modest...hard to come by here.)
While cleaning out the car we also found brothers long lost cell phone. (Yeah, Alex can be a teenager again) It would have only been found when the car seat was taken out of the car and this only happens when you have to do a deep cleaning for events like sick babies.
2 comments:
:( Poos Savannah! I hope she feels better soon!
Let me look through a couple bags. My neighbor keeps bringing me stuff from her girls and some are girls 14/16 stuff. If I find any I'll make sure you guys get them.
Hurray for found phones! I ummmmm...never loose mine.....not! LOL I'm always looking for my phone and my keys!
I hope Alex knows how lucky he is to have a great mom who is capturing his soccer moments with such great pictures. I can't believe how big Savannah is getting - her hair is so long.
Post a Comment