Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family Picture Day...




One of the least favorite things to be said in our house is "Today is family picture day". We are not sure why it is such a hard and difficult task for children to undertake but for our family we never know how anything will turn out. We tried to make it a little fun for the kids by taking a picture of them with their favorite things. This turned out okay, with the exception of Savannah. She has a favorite baby...that she wanted to hold in the pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Alex....

balancing on the foot..


off the shoulder...


off the head.
...do you think he has skills?

Emily most likely will be...

reading...


reading...

making sure she looks perfect.

Savannah...



...always wanting to do something


Picture timeout...we need to play


The best three kids in the world.


The girls that run the house...Savannah being the #1 in charge.


The men of the house.


Dad with his girls...


and his kids....


The question..."Why are we looking at the lake...I don't even like lakes?"
The answer...Mom thought it could be a cool picture.
You decide.

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

LOVE them!!!! Even the lake picture!!!

John Virgo said...

It is an awesome picture. I'm glad you used it on your Christmas card, Michelle and I both commented on how much we liked it.