- Lackland AFB (we just like to go to a normal BX)
- Texas Pride BBQ (as seen on Dinner's, Drive-in's, and Dive's)...Yummy!
- Hotel for a swim
- Temple for me...shopping for dad (it was in walking distance)
- SEA WORLD!!! for Savannah (with the rest of Texas)
Monday, July 27, 2009
San Antonio
As many of you know, a trip to the temple is a whole day affair. We decided to stay over night in San Antonio and explore a little. Our list to explore included...
It's not close to anything, but worth the drive if you like BBQ.
Look at the horse mommy.
Me and my Daddy...yes, we are hot!
Do you see the Sharks?
There they are.
The dolphins.
Can I touch the dolphin?
Do you like the car?

Can I hug the penguin?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun!!!! We like to go to Lackland's BX too when we are out there! It's HUGE!!!!!
Yeah I don't think that the Lackland BX is normal...it's like the super BX. :)
Looks like it was really hot!
Okay, I admit it. You had great pictures at Seaworld, and yes I should have taken my good camera. Today I get back the pictures from my disposable camera that I had there (yes, it took long enough), and we'll just see how they turned out.
Post a Comment