Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day Tribute
Today we pay tribute to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice in defense of freedom. We also want to recognize those who have served, are serving, and those who will serve this great country we live in.
I would like to say thank you to all those who have served, but especially may dad, Dan Lescarbeau, and my grandfathers, Waldon Ellis and Eugene Lescarbeau, both of whom served during WWII. If it wasn't for those who have come before us we would not be able to enjoy the freedoms that we may take for granted at times.
I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to continue that service and I am proud to be a member of the greatest Air Force in the world protecting this country that I love. God Bless America!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment