Sunday, October 16, 2016

Temple Dedication



With a new temple built in Colorado we were able to watch the broadcast of the temple dedication for church. Brittlynn wasn't able to attend because you have to be eight years old. I've only been to one other temple dedication and that was when I was 16 and they dedicated the bountiful Utah temple. I was so excited to be able to be part of this with Savannah and Eric for the first time. It was a great day and it is great to hear about the wonderful blessing of the temple. We went to the open house as a family and I can't wait to be able to go inside the dedicated building. 
Leaving the meeting, I felt more love for the temple. How important it is in my life. How if we keep our eyes focused on the temple we will always be blessed. 

No comments: