Thursday, July 5, 2012
4th of July
What a great day to celebrate, the 4th of July. I love the country that we live in and the freedoms that we enjoy. I am especially grateful for my husbands service to our country. This year for the 4th we weren't able to celebrate in the traditional fashion because there was a burn ban on all fireworks. We still got together with friends to celebrate. We started the morning off with a pancake breakfast and a BBQ dinner in the even. Spending time with friends is something I really enjoy about this holiday. Of course it is also a great excuse to take picture of my girls and their matching dresses. I love that they have so much fun together. I hope that they always stay the best of friends. One tradition I have started with my girls is having them say the pledge of allegiance each morning as we hang out the flag. My hope is they will come to love this country and the men and women who sacrifice so much for the freedoms they enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment