One of the joys of owning your own house is changing it the way that you want. That includes the yard. Yes, you always have yard work no matter where you live, but it is some different when it is your own space. So Saturday became family fun day in the yard. Okay for part of the family it wasn't fun (Alex & Emily), but for Savannah and Brittlynn they are so excited to do everything that daddy is doing and more. I wish we had more days like this were we all worked together. It doesn't always happen but when we do it feels good to work together and be part of something together.
The girls did a great job trimming the bushes. They didn't want to stop.
Emily got to pull weeds...it was an awful task that we heard about the whole morning.
The fun really began when it was planting time. I really don't like flowers...I just kill them, but my husband said we should try.
Alex tried to look at the positive part of yard work...being able to work on his tan.
No comments:
Post a Comment