What a great day to celebrate someone who is so wonderful. I don't know what I would do with out such an amazing man in my life. More than that he is an amazing father. I love how much he puts his family first and how excited he gets just to be a dad. Father's day has always been a little more difficult for Eric, because his kids are gone. It has been nice to be able to share his day with 2 of his kids. Savannah gets so excited to spoil her dad and give him so many things. Eric has been having a golfing itch since we moved to Colorado. He didn't golf enough in Texas and he feels like he needs to make up for lost time. So as his request we adorned him with everything that has to do with golf. He was so excited to spend his day doing what they love best, spending time with family.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment