A year has come and gone so fast and I can't believe how much you have changed our lives. You have the sweetest personality that brings a smile to anyone that sees you. Its hard to be in a bad mood when you are around. You are very content doing things on you own, which is really nice for mommy. You keep your sister occupied and you have brought out the best in Emily. She really enjoys taking care of you, a lot more than your big sister. Your hair is finally growing, you won't let me put cute flowers in you hair anymore. The doctors are a little concerned that you aren't growing fast enough. You are no longer on any of the charts. I think you weigh around 15 lbs. I love you so much. Life is a little crazy, but we love having you around. You decided that crawling isn't for you so you decided to scoot across the floor when you need to get some where. Its the cutest thing to see.
We got you presents for your special day, but I never got around to making you a cake. We went to Utah for a baptism so we decided to celebrate your first birthday with some family. I am so glad that we did. Grandmere got to be a part of the celebration. Savannah was so excited for you. It is clear that you have inherited your mommy's concentration tongue. I love you and happy birthday. We hope to have so many more with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment