Snow in Texas again, can you believe it?
Savannah was just given a pair of snow pants last week. She put them on and was ready to play in the snow. On the way home she was in tears as I tried to explain to her that there wasn't any snow and she would have to wait..."wait" is all she could say.
Angel loves being outside in the snow.
We woke up this morning to school being canceled and snow outside, all Savannah wanted to do was "change" saying "snow", "wait", "later"....silly mom thought we would have to wait until we were in Colorado next year for snow. She didn't even want to eat breakfast.
Do I look warm mommy?
(She stayed outside for at least 30 minutes)
Brother and sister were just as excited, they all got dressed and took Savannah and Angel out to play. What a great day to not have school...
Look what we built!
After helping build a snowman, we topped the morning off with biscuits and gravy and yummy Stephen's hot chocolate.
Can you see his nose?
(Emily spent forever perfecting it)
3 comments:
I am sad we won't ever experience snow days, but I am grateful not to have cold feet! They look like they are having so much fun.
Looks like you guys are having fun too! We have snowmen in the front and back. And now the older girls are making them for each of the neighbors!
I would be jealous, except that we have had sooooo much snow here - way more than Korea usually gets. I've lost count how many times it's been now. I'm glad you guys don't have to wait until next year for it.
Post a Comment