It was a beautiful Friday afternoon in San Angelo (the temp in the 80's). Savannah and I decided to do lunch at the park. We invited a friend of ours had a great time in the sun. The only bad part was mom forgot to put sunscreen on before we started. We decided to go and find some ducks to feed and stopped at the van for a little spf...yes, I should know better I was already chastised by Eric. "If you are going to be outside you need sunscreen...Mom and Savannah both."
Savannah and Sammy looking at the fish in the pond.
Fun in the swing!
Let's go mommy...I have the stroller.
Just one more mommy...I don't want to go yet.
It was fun and we enjoyed being there with friends. Savannah liked it more than the parks by her house. She is scared of the holes on the floor.
1 comment:
Awwww! How fun!!!!!
Post a Comment