Thursday, December 29, 2016

Utah Family

If your in Utah you need to make sure you spend a little time with family.  So we decided to meet John and his kids for breakfast before we drove home. It was nice because we don't always have the chance to see Kohyn now that he lives in Texas with his mom. We went to Grannie Annie's in Kaysville and we got there just in time. Right after we got our table then the place was packed and we would have been there forever. The breakfast was good and fast, and most of all I got the scone that I really wanted.

I love this brother of mine and I am happy for him and his new adventures in life. He has found someone that makes him happy and lets him be him. I am grateful for family even though mine is kinda crazy and we don't always see each other. I am grateful for small moments when we can get together. 













No comments: