What a great blessing it has been to be able to live in a time where so many temples are being built. I was able to go to my first open when I was 16. It truly was Heaven on earth and I couldn't wait to go back.
Because of this experience I have tried to make temple open houses a priority for my family. We have traveled all over to be able to see them. My girls are 6 & 8 and they have been inside 5 temples. Four open houses and one when our family was sealed.
Fort Collins was the first temple we went to after our family sealing. I loved listening to Brittlynn talk about the temple. How important it is. You can see it in her eyes as she talks about it how much she loves the temple.
President Monson said, "As we touch the temple the temple touches us."
It was worth the long drive to go inside. I love to see the temple.






No comments:
Post a Comment