Saturday, August 13, 2016

Back to school BBQ

I guess I am a little crazy...two weeks after I moved here, I decided to have a little back to school party with some of my friends. Call me crazy, but this is what I love. I love having people in my house and I love to entertain. So with a little notice, I put a small party together with some of closest friends and a few new ones. My house was full. The kids had fun. We ate amazing food. The neighbors got a little mad. Memories were made...and the good times of the past came back. I told myself that I was going to wait until Eric was working more, but I couldn't. This is my life. This is what I love. I love people and I love having them in my home, the crazy, the noise, and the food.







No comments: