Monday, May 2, 2016

Weekend with Family & Friends

To make a crazy day a little crazy we decided to have our neighbor and friend Taylor Ogaard come over to our house to open his mission call. I knew I would have plenty of food so why not share it with a world. We had a house for of teenagers for about 30 minutes. With all of the excitement we found out he wold go Little Rock, Arkansas. He will be speaking Spanish. He is excited and so are we. After it was all done we had a group photo of all the young men in our stake, plus one that used to live here pose in front of the the map on the wall.

The rest of the weekend we were able to spend with my family that came up for the weekend for the special occasion. It was great to have time with our cousins. The morning was spent playing games together. I had to document that my niece is taller than me. We also missed out on some very important pictures with the savannah and her family.







After church was over we decided we would take and adventure to the park with the family. What a great way to spend the Sunday afternoon with family. Days like these we sure wish we could live closer together to spend more time with our family. I am grateful for family that makes the sacrifice to make a special day so important for such a special little girl.












No comments: