Thursday, November 26, 2015

Together & Snow

My girls love the snow and the first time it stays on the ground they have to play in it. I cant believe how how many snowmen they were able to make out of a little snow. I hope we can always live somewhere where they can play in the snow. I love watching them play together.

 Daddy got together for thanksgiving to play a little flag football with some people from the ward so we decide to have a little fun in the snow ourselves. It was a great morning sledding outside. It was great to be with them outside.
 Its amazing what you take for granted. When I didn't have a job I never took the time to eat lunch with the girls. Now that I work everyday, I spend every Tuesday at the school eating lunch with these two. I love their happy smiling faces. I don't know what I would do without them. I have been having a hard time trying to figure out what to do with my hair...and this time I ended up really blonde.

No comments: