Brittlynn had to choose the smallest pumpkins so we couldn't carve them so I let the girls paint theirs. Dad is always the best at carving the pumpkin for us. My job is to roast the sunflower seeds. The seeds only lasted a couple of days, everyone loved them except me.
I dropped of Brittlynn at school and her class went on a little parade so everyone could see their costumes. I love that I able to be there for these moments in their life. It is a great blessing. Brittlynn loved waving and marching for everyone to see.
Next I was able to go to Savannah class to volunteer for her party. She became very attached to me and wanted me to participate with her in every event that she did. I was able to get some pictures of her with some of her friends. I love that she has such a great teacher and such a great class.
Savannah was so excited to make a craft she had to share with her sister when we got home. Then it was party night and yes we did have a party....lost of kids and lots of fun. My girls weren't able to keep up with the rest of the team but they had lots of fun.
















No comments:
Post a Comment