What a great time of year full of celebration and family tradition. To start it all off we took a trip to a local pumpkin patch where the girls were able to pick out there own pumpkins. Brittlynn just wanted a little on that she could carry and Savannah had the hardest time finding one that was just right for her. After searching for what seemed like forever the pumpkin was found. The girls were so happy with what they found.
Then next activity that follows was carving of the pumpkins. The girls had so much fun watching their Daddy and helping him.
Then it was time for the costumes. Savannah was so excited to be a butterfly. I would have to say that she was the prettiest butterfly around. Brittlynn dressed up as a cute little bunny rabbit. I love these girls and I love how much excitement they have for the little things each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment