Friday, February 25, 2011

by Alex Lescarbeau

Basketball

Basketball is a fun game,
it is not at all lame.
You get to shoot an orange ball,
the best players are very tall.

The game is played with a hoop,
an exciting play is the alley-oop.
Another play is the give-and-go,
that play really puts on a show.

You get assists if you pass,
but no stats count your class.
The jump ball signals the start,
Yes basketball is an art.
By Alex Lescarbeau

Its really hard to get good indoor pictures of the kids playing basketball.  This is the best that I had.   We had a lot of fun watching both Alex and Emily play during the season.  He had fun playing.  






2 comments:

Rebecca Lynn said...

Sweet rhymes. What's an alley-oop?

Aubrey Norby said...

He is a poet and we did not know it! I enjoyed reading through your recent posts and catching up with you. I can't believe how the little girls are growing up so fast! So cute!