Eric finally made it home after about thirty hours of traveling...he was warmly greeted by his family and co-workers at the airport. We are grateful for the sacrifice and service he gave our country, we missed him terribly.
Emily and Savannah practicing for when Daddy comes home
Savannah watching the plane arrive through the window.
Everyone who came to welcome him home
Eric coming off of the plane
Savannah ran to her daddy...the first to greet him
Emily wanted a turn giving Daddy a hug
Eric with his girls
Alex finally saying hi
The whole family together again
Trying to figure out who is taller...what do you think?
Savannah wouldn't let daddy out of her site for a minute...he couldn't even put her down
The only gift Polly wanted from Qatar...Her husband with a shirt that said he loves me...it always nice when you finally get what you want
Eric had to stop and get a dipped cone from DQ...he suffered 4 months without having one and he couldn't wait a day longer
4 comments:
Yay! Welcome home Eric! I'll bet it's nice to all be back together.
I'm getting a little weepy looking at the pictures of Eric and Savannah:) Yay for being home!!!
I thought you looked happier tonight! I'm glad your family is back together again!
I am so glad that you have been safely reunited! Those are some great pictures that you took! Thank you for your sacrafice as a family and for your service Eric.
Post a Comment